Saturday 6 December 2014

Songs about kissing

6 Dec 2014
Songs about kissing!

Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
La Roux - Kiss and not tell
Tarkan - Şımarık (later covered by Holly Valance)
Go-Betweens - Bachelor kisses

Cher - Shoop Shoop Song (it's in his kiss)
Sixpence none the richer - kiss me
Will Powers - Kissing with confidence
Louis Armstrong - A kiss to build to a dream on
The Crystals - then he kissed me
Digital Underground - kiss you back
Bruce Hornsby - Every little kiss
Hot Chocolate - It started with a kiss
Shangri - La's - give him a big kiss
noooooooooo! brotherhood of man - save all your kisses for me

Red Hot Chili Peppers - suck my kiss
Des'ree - Kissing you
Brian Hyland - sealed with a kiss
comedy - Monty Python Henry Kissinger
Flight of the conchords - kiss not a contract
Faith Hill - This Kiss
Elton John - Kiss the bride
Wiktionary corner - galocher
Deborah Harry - french kissing in the U.S.A
Katy Perry - I kissed a girl
Lita Ford - Kiss me deadly
Terence Trent D'arby - she kissed me
One Direction - kiss me

Hall and Oats - kiss on my list
Stephen Tin Tin Duffy - Kiss me
Seal - Kiss from a rose
Prince - Kiss

5000 Volts Dr Kiss Kiss



Listen again 
thankyou
mustardland




No comments:

Post a Comment