Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas Winter Theme 2014

old new borrowed blue
Slade - I wish it could be christmas everyday
Fiona Apple - frosty the snowman
Blueneck - driving home for christmas
Dean Martin - christmas blues

Can  - Silent night wolfman
The Fall - Hark the herald
Simon and Garfunkle - hazy shade of winter
Doors -  wintertime love
Ed Harcourt - bleak mid winter
Nico - Winter song
Adam Faith - lonely pup in a christmas shop
Muppets & John Denver - Deck The halls
AC/DC Mistress for Christmas
noooooooo! Crazy Frog - Jingle Bells

A Spaceman Came Travelling - Chris de Burgh
Tori Amos - Winter
All I want for christmas is a beatle - Dora Bryan
Monsters Holiday - Bobby Boris Pickett
Comedy - Dean Kelly - Christmas Countdown
Slow Club - christmas TV
José Feliciano- Feliz Navidad
Wiktionary corner - sláinte mhath
Joseph Spence - Santa claus is coming to town
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth - Spike Jones

C4
Bing - White Christmas
Greg Lake - I believe in Father Christmas
Jethro Tull - Ring out Solstice Bells
Pogues - fairytale of new york

Go-Gos - I'm Gonna spend my christmas with a dalek



Listen again 
thankyou
mustardland
http://mustardland.boards.net/thread/12828/song-requests-christmas-winter?page=1&scrollTo=492669



No comments:

Post a Comment