More Mind songs
"Paranoid","Black Sabbath",""
Punish My Mind","@",""
"I'm a Believer [#][Extended Version]","Robert Wyatt",""
"Crazy (Original Demo)","Willie Nelson",""
"Read My Mind","The Killers",""
"WINDMILLS OF YOUR MIND","NOEL HARRISON",""
"Amnesia","Chumbawamba",""
"Suspicious Minds","Elvis Presley",""
"I Don't Mind","Buzzcocks",""
"Mind","Talking Heads",""
"You Were On My Mind","Crispian St. Peters",""
Where is my mind? - Pixies
"Music In My Mind <Album Version>","Adam F",""
It's all in the mind - Beck
comedy song of the week
Canyons of Your Mind Song - Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
Wiktionary corner (da da-da da dah) - grallatorial
"Can I Change My mind","Tyrone Davis",""
"What's On Your Mind?","Getdown Services",""
"Got My Mind Set On You","George Harrison",""
"Mind Of A Toy","Visage",""
"Insane in the Brain [Clean]","Cypress Hill",""
"Games People Play","Joe South",""
"If You Could Read My Mind","Gordon Lightfoot",""
"MIND GAMES","John Lennon",""
"Always On My Mind","Pet Shop Boys",""
"Georgia on my mind","Django Reinhardt",""
Listen Live 2 - 4 pm Saturdays
http://www.somervalleyfm.co.uk/radioplayer/
Listen back
https://embedded.autopod.xyz/episodes/show/1332Thanks to -
Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/555037364547004/
Mustardlands https://paranormal.org.uk/mustardland/viewforum.php?f=2
List of themes
https://livelocalshowcase.blogspot.com/2025/01/list-of-themes.html
No comments:
Post a Comment