Saturday, 18 July 2026

 78

18 July 2026 


"Start Me Up","Rolling Stones",""

"Lazy Daisy","Tara Clerkin Trio",""

,"(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction","Devo",""

"Ride Lonesome","Beck",""


JOHNS TV SOUNDTRACK MIX Sopranos SE01E01

"Woke up This Morning [Chose One Mix]","Alabama 3",""

"Dion & The Belmonts / I Wonder Why","Various Artists",""

"SHAME, SHAME, SHAME","SHIRLEY & COMPANY",""

"I'm a Man","BO DIDDLEY",""

"NO MORE I LOVE YOU'S","Annie Lennox",""

"Rumble (Instrumental)","Link Wray",""

"Can't Be Still","Booker T. & The MG's",""

"Who's Sorry Now","Connie Francis",""

"The Other Side Of This Life","Jefferson Airplane",""

 

I Can't Die Like That – Getdown Services 

Virgin Soil -1000 Rabbits

Angine de Poitrine - Sarniezz










Begin / start mix 


Absolute Beginners - David Bowie

Begin again - Mysterines

"The Beginning","Snow Patrol",""

"The Saga Begins","Weird Al Yankovic",""

"Beginning To See The Light","The Velvet Underground",""

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'","Michael Jackson",""

"Don't Start Now","Dua Lipa",""

"It Started With A Kiss","Hot Chocolate",""

"Start","The Jam",""

"Begin The Beguine","Julio Iglesias",""

"I Started A Joke","Bee Gees",""

"(Just Like) Starting Over","John Lennon",""

"When It Started To Begin","Nick Heyward",""

"GET THE PARTY STARTED","Pink",""




No comments:

Post a Comment