Saturday 4 June 2016

Call Waiting. Tracks not played 4 June 2016

 https://soundcloud.com/oidarelohcalb/call-waiting-tracks-not-played-4-june-2016-2016-06-04

all the tunes didn't have time for for this request radio show,
livelocalshowcase.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/…one.html
Call Waiting. Tracks not played 4 June 2016
Milli Vanilli - baby don't forget my number
New Grass Revival - Callin' Baton Rouge
Rah Band - Clouds across the moon
Tom Waits - Telephone call from Istanbul
Ariel Pink - Put your number in my phone
Paul Evans - Hello this is Joannie
Lady GaGa - Telephone ft Beyonce
ACDC - Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap
Foreigner- Love on the telephone
Blondie - Hanging on the telephone
The Jam - Girl on the phone
Hello - Adele
Doctor hook -Sylvias mother
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Can't keep checking my phone
Lou Reed - New York Telephone conversation
Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you
Joan Baez - Diamonds and rust
ELO - Telephone line
Dire Straits - Telegraph road
Robert Cray - Phone Booth
Saint Etienne - He's on the phone
Glenn Miller - Pennsylvania 6-500
Poison - Talk dirty to me
Jim Reeves - He'll have to go
Bad Weather Cathey Davey
The Phone Call - The Pretenders
Jim Croce - Operator
Gotye - thanks for your time
white stripes - hello operator
Deacon Blue - Will You Make My Telephone Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment