Saturday 12 December 2015

IF theme - songs with IF in the title



old new borrowed blue
Dodgy - if you're thinking of me
Pins - if only
Flatmates - if not for you
Tom Waits - If I have to go

Terence Trent D'arby - if you let me stay
Shirley Maclaine - If my friends could see me now
Rod Mckewan - If you go away
Midge Ure - If I was
The Staple Singers - If You're Ready (Come Go with Me)
Beyonce - if I was a boy
Prince - if I was your girlfriend
Sarah Brightman - If I loved you
Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next -
Bread - If
Noooo! Santiago Y Su Conjunto - El Condor Pasa

Beatles - If I fell
Pink Floyd - if
Amen Corner - (if paradise) is half as nice
Comedy - Ivor Cutler - Pickle your knees
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
Chris Rea - fool if you think it's over
Wiktionary Corner - Jejune
Flock of Seagulls - If I Had A Photograph of You (Wishing)
Janet Jackson - If (katryanda remix)
Topol - If I were a rich man
Snack News KFC Makes Bizarre Attempt To Sell Zinger Burgers Using Vegetarian Courtney Barnett
 http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/kfc-makes-bizarre-attempt-sell-zinger-burgers-using-vegetarian-courtney-barnett/
Topol - If I were a rich man
Desmond Dekker - you can get if you really want
Roger Whittaker - I don't believe in if any more
The Hollies - If I needed someone
Manfred Man - if you gotta go go now
Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)

C4
Sham 69 - If the kids are united
Tim Hardin - If I were a carpenter
Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes - If you don't know me by now 
Yvonne Elliman - If I can't have you

Listen again
http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/svalley/index.php?cat=The%20John%20Hole%20Show
If that is proving troublesome, open up radio player (listen live) then type your show name and you can listen again via that,
www.somervalleyfm.co.uk/radioplayer/
thankyou
https://www.facebook.com/groups/555037364547004/
mustardland
http://mustardland.boards.net/board/14/bull

No comments:

Post a Comment