Saturday 24 October 2015

Hold and Let Go, Release Theme


Hold and Let Go, Release Theme

old new borrowed blue
Sam And Dave - Hold on! I'm coming
Sexwitch - Helylos
DJ - Poulpi - No One Knows When The Sky Falls (QOTSA vs Adele mash up)
Ryan Adams - let go

Thompson Twins - Hold me now
Bob Dylan - I shall be released
Gloria Estefan - Hold Me Thrill me
Engelbert Humperdinck - Please release me
Beatles - Hold me tight
Smokey Robinson - really got a hold on me
Aerosmith - get a grip
Disclosure - hold on feat gregory porter
Jackie Trent Tony Hatch - the two of us
Noooo!Idina Menzel - let it go

ELO - Hold on tight to your dream
Trammps - hold back the night
Coldcut & Lisa Stansfield- people hold on
Comedy  The Simpsons & Baha Men - who needs a haircut?
               Bill Bailey - cockney melody
Kirsty McColl - As Long As You Hold Me
Wiktionary Corner - Quincunx
Jess Glynne - hold my hand
Fleetwood mac - hold me now
Snack News Macdonalds Dubstep Aerosmith’s Joey Kramer is now pushing a “Janie’s Got A Bun” sandwich
Johnny Logan - hold me now
Diana Ross - You keep me hanging on
Senseless things - hold it down

C4
Toto - Hold the line
Johnny Nash - Hold me tight
Bonnie Tyler - holding out for a hero
David Essex - Hold me close

Leftfield - release the pressure

Listen again
http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/svalley/index.php?cat=The%20John%20Hole%20Show
If that is proving troublesome, open up radio player (listen live) then type your show name and you can listen again via that,
www.somervalleyfm.co.uk/radioplayer/
thankyou
https://www.facebook.com/groups/555037364547004/
mustardland
http://mustardland.boards.net/board/14/bull

No comments:

Post a Comment