Saturday 15 November 2014

15 November 2014
Tonight / Last night

10cc - dreadlock holiday
highasakite - Darth Vader
The Avalanches - Flight Tonight
The Smiths - Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me

Billy Idol - hot in the city
Nazereth - this flight tonight
Roy Orbison - (love like you did) last night
Ethel Waters - do what you did last night
Lead Belly - where did you sleep last night
Neil Young - tonight's the night
nooooooo! Phil Collins - in the air tonight

INXS - need you tonight
Betty Wright - tonight is the night
Comedy - John Shuttleworth - up and down like a brides nightie
Douglas Adams - walking blues
Bob Seger - we've got tonight
Iggy Pop - Tonight
West side story - tonight
Wiktionary corner - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sesquipedalian
Esther Williams - Last Night Changed It all
Eagle Eyed Cherry - save tonight

The Strokes - Last night
Tokens - Lion sleeps tonight
Roberta Flak - tonight I celebrate my love for you
Indeep - last night a DJ saved my life

Queen - don't stop me now




Listen again


Thanks to 
facebook
Mustardland



No comments:

Post a Comment