Saturday 4 October 2014

John Hole
04 October 2014
Everything and Nothing

old new borrowed blue
Matthew Wilder - break my stride
Alt -J - every other freckle
Paul Weller - thinking of you
Metallica - nothing else matters

The real thing - you to me are everything
The small faces - all or nothing
Jesus Jones - nothing to hold me
Tom Jones - I who have nothing
Bob Dylan - beyond here lies nothing
Kenny Wayne Shephard - everything is broken
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - I got plenty of nothin'
George Benson - nothing's gonna change my love for you
nooooooooo! Bros - I owe you nothing


The Specials - do nothing
A - Nothing
Comedy = Weird Al Yankovic - Beverly hillbillies / money for nothing
Dana - all kinds of everything
Def Leppard - all i want is everything

Wiktionary corner - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obdormition

Bachman Turner Overdrive - you ain't seen nothing yet
Bryan Adams - (everything I do) I do it for you
Tegan and Sera - everything is awesome
Ethel Merman - eveything's coming up roses
Nine inch nails - everything

Barry White - you're the first the last my everything
Edif Piaf - no je reggette rian
Ken Boothe - Everything I own
Sinead o connor - Nothing compares to you

Thanks mustardland
facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment