Saturday 9 August 2014

Baby song theme

9 August 2014
Baby theme
old new borrowed blue
Equals - baby come back
Cherry Glazerr - cry baby
Travis - hit me baby one more time
Led Zeppelin - babe i'm gonna leave you

George McCrae - rock your baby
Alma Cogan - twenty tiny fingers
Muse - plug in baby
Squeeze - up the junction
Disney - baby mine
voice of the beehive - don't call me baby
bobby darin -  you must have been a beautiful baby
noooooo! Paul Anka - you're having my baby

Inxs - baby don't cry
kim wilde - you came
peter frampton - baby i love your way
ronnettes- be my baby
comedy wierd al - let me be your hog
comedy - buzz clifford - baby sittin boogie
Madonna - papa don't preach
Vibrators - baby baby
John Lennon - beautiful boy
Reverend Horton Heat - baby I'm drunk
Stevie Wonder - isn't she lovely
Corona - baby baby
Sonny and Cher - I got you babe

C4 -
The Specials - Too much too young
Transvision Vamp - baby i don't care
supremes diana ross - baby love
Pulp - babies
mustardland thanks
 facebook group
Listen again




No comments:

Post a Comment