Saturday 26 April 2014

John Hole
World intellectual property day

Prince When you were mine
Augustines - Nothing to lose but your head
Arctic Monkeys - Baby i'm yours
Flaming Lips - Feeling Yourself Disintegrate

Daisy Chainsaw - Love your money
Beatles - I me mine
Crosby Nash and Young - our house
Mary Wells - My Guy
Eddie Cochran - pink peg slacks
Carole Bayer Sayer - you're moving out today
Divine Comedy - lost property
Nina Simone - I put a spell on you
The Beach Boys - in my room
nooooooooo! Alesha Dixon - boy does nothing

Bread - Everything I own
Portishead - All mine
Marvin Gaye - wherever I lay my hat
Comedy - Weird Al Yankovik - don't download this song
Sandy Posey - are you ever coming home
Gene Clark - is yours mine
Black Keys - i'll be your man
Freddie and the dreamers - you were made for me
Mudhoney - get into yours
Aretha Franklin - House that jack built
Blur - country house
Easy all stars - the girl is mine

squeeze - take me i'm yours
woody guthrie - this land is your land
madness - our house
patience and prudence - tonight you belong to me

Stevie Wonder - signed sealed delivered (i'm yours)
Thanks !
http://mustardland.boards.net/thread/9351/song-requests-mine-property-etc
Listen Again
http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/svalley/index.php?cat=The%20John%20Hole%20Show


No comments:

Post a Comment