Saturday 8 March 2014

08/03/2014
"Party" and "going out"

old new borrowed blue
B-52s "love shack"
War against drugs "red eyes"
Japan "all tomorrows parties"
lesley gore "it's my party"

3 dog night "mama told me not to come"
Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA"
Jona Lewie "kitchen at parties"
Franz Ferdinand "take me out"
Scissor Sisters "take your mama out"
Petula Clark "downtown"
Wanda Jackson "let's have a party"
Sham 69 "hurry up harry"
Shirley Bassey "burn my candle"
The Kinks "come dancing"
The Show Stoppers "ain't nothing but a party"
noooooooooo! Russ Abbott "atmosphere"

Joe Jackson "stepping out"
Happy Mondays "24 hour party people"
Danny and the Juniors "at the hop"
Comedy - "not going out" theme tune
                Weird Al - Party in the CIA
                 MC RTA "going out and having a laugh"
Prince "1999"
Arctic Monkeys "I bet you look good on the dance floor"
Elvis Costello "Party party"
Diana Ross "I'm coming out"
Sam Cooke "having a party"
Ke$ha "Tik Tok"
Dinosaur Jnr "freak scene"
Richard and Linda Thompson "I want to see the bright lights tonight"

C4
Supergrass "going out"
Pink "I'm coming out"
Drifters "Saturday night at the movies"
Beastie Boys "fight for your right"

Ruth Brown - This little girl's gone a rockin'

Thanks Mustardland Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment