Saturday 22 February 2014

22 Feb 2014
 "secret(s)" ; "hide & seek" "searching" theme

Old New Borrowed Blue
Duran Duran - hungry like the wolf
Elbow - New York Morning
Tygers of pang tang - love potion no 9
Skunk anansie - secretly

Coasters - Searchin'
Crystal Gayle - talking in your sleep 
Imogen Heap - hide and seek
Marvin Gaye - Seek and you shall find
Dolly Parton - The Seeker
Van Halen - secrets
Del Shannon - Keep searching
Secret - madonna
she's not there - zombies
My secret life - Soft Cell 
free - the hunter
nooooooooooo! - Hazel Dean - Searchin'

Chi-lites - have you seen her
Quick Joey Small - Kasenetz-Katz
Comedy -  Ross MacManus  - secret lemonade drinker
               De la soul - can you keep a secret
Roberta Flak - where is the love?
Metallica - search and destroy
Bruce Springsteen - secret Garden
Beatles - Do you want to know a secret
Doris Day - my secret love
Adele - hiding my heart
Booker T & MGs - I still haven't found what i'm looking for
New Seekers - You won't find another fool like me

The Who - The seeker
Leonard Cohen - my secret life
Queens of the stone age - lost art of keeping a secret
Martha and the Vandelas - Nowhere to hide

Kate Nash - I've got a secret


Thanks Mustardland

No comments:

Post a Comment