Saturday 16 November 2013

Cheating / being faithful

JH 16 NOV 2013

Cheating / being faithful
Old New Borrowed Blue
1 Swinging blue Jeans -
2 arcade fire - Normal Person
3 Leadbelly - where did you sleep last night
4 Hank Williams - your cheating heart

Rolling Stones - you better move on
Kirsty MacColl - England 2 Columbia 0
JJ Cale - Lies
Tammy Wynette stand by your man
Beatles - run for your life
Taylor Swift - we are never getting back together
Stiff Little Fingers - Barbed wire love
Fleetwood Mac - go your own way
noooooooooooooooo! Dorothy Squires - I the chosen one

Dolly Parton - Jolene
The Hollies - yes I will
Adele - someone like you
Comedy - Jilted John - Jilted John
Proclaimers - let's get married
The Kinks - Who'll be next in line
No Doubt - Don't speak
Dr Feelgood - Roxette
Bryan Adams - Run to you
Leroy Van Dyke - Walk on by
The Who - I can see for miles

1 Simon and Garfunkle - cecilia
2 Shaggy - it wasn't me
3 Joan Jett & the black hearts -I hate myself for loving you
4 Ben E King - Stand by me
-
Local Natives - Ceilings

Thanks Mustardland Facebook Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment