Saturday 15 June 2013

15 June 2013

Mind Soul Spirit

Nancy Sinatra - boots are made for walking
Neon Neon - Hammer and sickle
Mark James - Suspicious Minds
Pulp - A little Soul

Norman Greenbaum - spirit in the sky
Arthur Conley - sweet soul music
The Killers - Read my mind
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
Alanis Morrisette - Thank u
Beck - it's all in your mind
Hawkwind - Spirit of the age
Glen Campbell - Gentle on my mind
Mccarthy - The well fed point of view
Sam and Dave - Soul man
Napoleon XIV - they're coming to take me away

Bar-Kays- soul finger
Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
Righteous Brothers - (you're my) soul and inspiration
Bonzo dog doo dah band - canyons of your mind
Massive Attack - Psyche (flash treatment)
The Yardbirds - Heart full of soul
Eric B & Rakim  - I know you got soul
T'Pau - Heart & Soul
Gordon Lightfoot - if you could read my mind
Joy Division - Heart and soul

C4 They might be giants - Birdhouse in your soul
John Lennon - Mind games
Dusty Springfield - The Windmills of your mind
Elvis Presley - always on my mind

Daft Punk - Doin' it right

Listen Again
http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/svalley/index.php?cat=The%20John%20Hole%20Show
Mustard Land
http://mustardland.boards.net/index.cgi?action=display&board=tb&thread=3259&page=1



No comments:

Post a Comment