Saturday 25 May 2013

25 May
Best songs-Masculinity, Beefcake, Macho...
http://mustardland.boards.net/index.cgi?action=display&board=tb&thread=2501&page=1

Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
Queens of the stone age - My God is the sun
Prince - Manic Monday (demo)
Greg Laswell - Girls just want to have fun

Aretha franklin - you make me feel like a natural woman
Shangri-la's - leader of the pack
Village people - Macho man
Duene Eddy - Rebel Rouser
Man or a Muppet - Jason Segal & Walter
Color me Badd - sex you up
Jimmy Jones - Handy man
Salt n Pepa & en Vogue - Whatta man
Action man ad
Wham! - I'm your man
Leonard Cohen - I'm your man
nooooo - Sinitta - Macho Man


Iron Man - Black Sabbath
The Cure - Boys don't cry
Captain Jack - Captain Jack
Comedy song - Monty Python - Lumberjack song
Diana Ross - Muscles
Placebo - Nancy Boy
Kenny Rogers - Coward of the county
Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
Pulp - I'm a man
Psy - Gentleman
Right Said Fred - I'm too sexy

Shaft - Isaac Hayes
Mr Loverman - Shabba Ranks
Thin Lizzy - the boys are back in town
Weather Girls - It's raining men



listen again






No comments:

Post a Comment