Monday 20 June 2011

UFO DAY/Laws of motion/glastonbury

I'm not in this week,  I made a pre recorded highlights kind of thing - got glasto of course - can't wait.
most looking forward to qotsa , noah and the whale , lee scratch perry , the wombles amongst many.
such an insane line up every time, I feel quite lucky to be able to go , hit and miss this year.
I'll be back next week to tell you all about it- if you have any stories please contact us.
A week saturday it's UFO day , so I'm putting together a show for that, with of course connect 4, themed songs about aliens and space + that, please feel free to
suggest some good stuff, or even star trekkin'.
World_UFO_Day
I think my mate chris is doing a recording of some tune for it.
coming up on the live local showcase , Laws of motion  - July 7th
http://www.facebook.com/lawsofmotion
they're a nice sounding band, a bit cocteau twinsy. can't wait for that.
time to pack my waterproofs I spose!
toodleoo
John

No comments:

Post a Comment